Travel Pack Disposable Glove
Buy 1 Box Get 1 bottle 30ml Alcohol-Based Sanitizer Free
These disposable PVC gloves are sterilized by ethylene oxide, and the product is sterile. It is non-toxic, harmless, and odourless.
The gloves are powder-free, significantly reducing the possibility of cross-contamination, offering better protection.
Used anywhere especially in industrial, food handling, medical examinations to prevent doctors and cross infection between patients.
It is ambidextrous with rolled rim, soft and uniform thickness.
- For one-time use, please dispose of the used products as medical waste.
- Use with caution for those who have adverse reactions to the use of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) gloves.
- Do not touch organic solvents such as strong acids and alkalis and other chemical solvents.
- If packaging is damaged, do not use it.
- If this product has been treated with surface powder (corn starch) material, remove the surface powder of the gloves aseptically before use.
- The product is limited to medical examination.
Product: Disposable Vinyl Gloves
Material: PVC polyvinyl chloride, Powdered-free
Grade: Industrial. Medical and Food grade
Production batch number: TESPO T02
Expiry date: For details, please refer to the description
Quantity: 50 packs of gloves/box
(Gloves are sealed and convenient to bring around)