Repairs & Warranty
All electrical products purchased from Liberco online stores are covered under six months warranty.
The warranty guarantees all electrical products and all parts thereof to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service from the period commencing upon the date of purchase and continuing for six months.
The following are not covered under warranty;
- Damage of the product resulting from failure of the customer to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user's manual.
- Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, alteration or tampering.
- Wrong usage of electrical supply & voltage.
- Normal wear & tear, corrosion, rusting of stains.
- Defects & damages arising from improper testing, operation, demonstration, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind.
- Scratches & damages to the outer surface areas and externally exposed parts (e.g. glass chamber) that are due to normal customer use.
- If receipt is being altered, defaced or erased.
- Product purchased from non-authorised dealers or overseas.
- All damage claims as a result of mailfunction of the equipment.
After the warranty expired, LIBERCO will offer one month warranty on the serviced part(s) for each repair job done. The one month warranty period will commence on the day customer is informed of the collection.
REPAIR & SERVICING
If your product is not working or if you have any concerns about the normal functionality of the product, you can bring your product to Blk 20 Woodlands Link, #08-21 Woodlands East Industrial Estate, Singapore 738733 for an assessment.
The average lead time for a repair job is 2 to 4 weeks. If the product is found to be in need of servicing, our staff will arrange to send the equipment for servicing. After the repair job is done, we will conduct a quality check and functioning test for 2 full days to ensure that the equipment is fully working without any problems returning to the customers.
For the products under warranty, all charges pertaining to assessment, replacement, and repairs are waived off. Products that are not covered under warranty will be subjected to a repair fee. The subsequent charges, if any, will base on the cost of the part(s) that was replaced/repaired. These additional repair charges will be informed you before collection. You will need to make payment by Cash or PayNow when you collect your product.
We strongly advise customers not to try to repair their product by themselves. In self-repair fails, and the product is being brought to us, the warranty will be immediately voided.