Disposable PVC Vinyl Glove
Product: Examination gloves (PVC)
Product standard: GB24786-2009
Size: S, M, L
- Made of main raw materials such as polyvinyl chloride, environmental plasticizer.
- Soft texture, lightweight, and high sensitivity.
Intended use: Prevention or medical examination, used to prevent cross-infection between doctors and patients.
Instructions for use, precautions:
- When wearing gloves, do not wear rings or other accessories, pay attention to trim nails.
- Please do not use it if there are any abnormal conditions such as damage and air leakage.
- Do not touch chemical solutions such as organic solvents, strong acids, and bases.
- Limited to one-time use, please dispose of the used products like medical waste.
- Use with caution when using PVC gloves with adverse reactions.
Precautions for storage:
- Should be stored in a well-ventilated, cool, and dry warehouse (room temperature below 30 degrees, relative humidity below 80% is appropriate) on the shelf 200mm from the ground.
- Avoid direct exposure to strong artificial light of sunlight or ultraviolet rays, and there is no device that generates ozone in the warehouse.
- Do not touch oil, acid, alkali, copper, copper, and other substances during storage.
Production Date: See the outer box packaging.
Validity Period: This product is valid for 2 years from the date of manufacture.